Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Boldly stepping into the world of Blogging...

I love blogs!

I love reading blogs -- homeschooling, crafts, cooking, gardening, hobbies -- hmmm, I see a trend developing here.  Seeing how other families are learning, sharing, exploring and just having a great time inspires me. I have several friends that blog (sites will be listed!), and decided it's time to join in the fun.

So, who am I? My name is Susan and I'm a work-at-home Mom, military wife, and blessed wife of a terrific husband. I home school our son, who is currently in the 1st grade. In my previous career (before marriage), I was a public relations consultant with performing arts organizations, so I love live theater and music. I'm also a history buff, am currently tracing our genealogy, and generally loving life!

The name of my blog comes from a comment I made to my son when he was a toddler. Yes, it was an Erma Bombeck/Carol Burnett moment!

My posts will cover homeschooling, crafts, cooking, gardening, field trips and other areas of interest -- probably with a touch of silliness, so check back often!

Let's get started!!

Susan

1 comment:

  1. HI THERE!!! I was wondering where you got that weird name!

    GOOD LUCK! And Welcome to the blog chaos.

    ReplyDelete